Do you want to start a self guided meditation and prayer practice but have a hard time staying focused and centered? We know the feeling. With our Angelic protection prayer beads you can stay grounded, focused, centered and protected while exploring the inner depths of your mind. Created with the intention to protect and help you in your meditation journey, these beads are knotted with a sturdy nylon that will last and an intention to protect and guide you as you develop your personal meditation practice.
- Keep track of your breaths, prayers, affirmations and gratitude
- Gives your body something to focus on while relaxing the mind
- Gemstone healing with a combination of different gemstones
- Angelic protection
- ceramic eyeball medallion pendant. Yellow and light green glaze. Blackened line carvings coming from eyeball like sunrays. 1.25" x 1"
- sturdy nylon knotted cord. Knotting protects beads and binds protective energy.
- 111 beads. 22.2 sets of 5 beads. Four main bead with one transition bead between each set.
- 6mm tourmilated quartz & 6mm faceted Amazonite beads
- 36" long. Can easily slip over the head to be worn as a necklace.
- Back of pendant has plus sign sigil for protection and good luck.
The more you practice with your beads the more energy they will hold, increasing their potency in your journey. A tool such as this is a great way to deepen your meditation practice no matter where you are coming from. Whether it's the first time you're giving yourself the time to go inward or you have a seasoned meditation practice, prayer beads will enhance any practice.
Amazonite is known to be a calming stone bringing a state of peace to the mind. It's thought to bring in good luck and good fortune. Great for helping to heal the nervous system.
Tourmalated Quartz is great for grounding, protection and balance.
How to use:
There is really no one correct way to use prayer beads, each use and practice is as unique as the person doing it. Here are some ways you can use them to inspire you as you begin and develop your own practice.
- Repeating affirmations
- Counting your breath
- Counting your blessings with gratitude
- Repeating mantras
- Repeating prayers.
Choose which type of practice you would like to do and sit down in a quiet comfortable place. (I often do this laying down in bed before falling asleep.) Start at the pendant and begin repeating your affirmation, mantra, blessing, or counting. Move to the next bead in the strand, for each bead you will repeat your phrase or give it a number. Move along the strand counting and repeating for each bead. When you get back to the pendant you have gone around the entire strand. You can decide then if that is enough or go around as many times as you would like.